Thursday, June 05, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Visit Booking Through Thursday to join in!

Have your book-tastes changed over the years? More fiction? Less? Books that are darker and more serious? Lighter and more frivolous? Challenging? Easy? How-to books over novels? Mysteries over Romance?

I don't think my tastes have changed they have evolved. I read in waves. For awhile chick lit, then memoirs, then graphic novels, and most recently young adult literature. I don't think I've dropped a particular category, I've just added more. It's not all strictly one genre I read at a time, but you can definitely tell what genre I'm into by looking at my reading list and what I buy!

I've never read much that's considered serious, except for in school so there is probably less of that now and more FUN stuff! I usually don't like dark and depressing books. I never considered myself a nonfiction reader, but if you consider memoirs nonfiction, I guess I read it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...