Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bookish 2

Here are some more tidbits etc I've been collecting over the past month or so to share! Hope you find something you like!

Willow Audio Book
My favorite book of the year so far, Willow is now available as an audio book, check it out here at audible.com for $7.49!

Ghost Girl Audio Book
Ghost Girl is also out as an audio book and what's cool about this is it's narrated by Parker Posey, who is awesome! Check it out here!

New Razorbill Website
Recently discovered Razorbill has a new website, which is mighty fancy! Check it out here.

Private Web Series
The Private Book series by Kate Brian has been turned into a web series which I really want to check out, you can watch it here! I found out about this while browsing in Borders and noticed they issued new covers to correspond with the web series! Has anyone watched it? What do you think? I feel a Hardcover vs. Paperback coming on...

Perfect on Paper
Perfect on Paper which I reviewed last year here by Maria Murname has gotten a publishing contract with Amazon! I'm so excited for Maria, I loved Perfect on Paper and am so glad to hear that it's going to get out there to more people, it's a great book! I'm excited to see how it will be repackaged!

Catching Fire Chapter One
If you are interested and can't wait a few days until the book releases you can check out Chapter One of Catching Fire right here and Chapter Two right here!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Willow has been on my radar. I'll have to see if I can track down a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost Girl is narrated by Parker Posey? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Willow, the audio book sounds like a good one, it's cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Willow and Perfect on Paper - I wish I had more time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have finished Willow in audio and loved it. Look for my review with author interview after Labor Day. Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing Willow to my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...