Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday! 44

Party by Tom Leveen

Amazon.com:

It's saturday night in Santa Barbara and school is done for the year. Everyone is headed to the same party. Or at least it seems that way. The place is packed. The beer is flowing. Simple, right? But for 11 different people the motives are way more complicated. As each character takes a turn and tells his or her story, the eleven individuals intersect, and reconnect, collide, and combine in ways that none of them ever saw coming.

Released April 27 2010

Ummmmm this sounds exactly like what I like. Alternating perspectives between 11 people all at the same party! HELLO! Yes please! The only thing is it sounds a bit (and actually looks a bit) like wtf by Peter Lerangis. But hey I'll read both!

What can't you wait for to be released?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Never heard of this one before but it sounds very good. I like alternating perspectives as well and I also enjoy stories like this where all the characters have their own story, their lives coming together in that one moment unknowingly. If that makes any sense haha. Thanks for pointing this one out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to me -- Could work or could be confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time hearing about this one and I agree with you. It so sounds like my kind of thing. I'm gonna have to add this to 'the list'. The ever growing, never slowing, Wishlist. Oh, the horror! :P

    ~Briana

    P.S. My WoW is up if you wanna take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds interesting, but I think I might get confused with 11 people to keep track of! I'll give it a try though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like its on its way to be optioned to Gus Van Sant for the movie version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I hadn't heard of this! Adiing it right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like some fun high school drama! Not fun for the characters probably, but fun for the readers! :D

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  8. 11 people? Are you serious? That'll be something cool to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds great. How fun to see the same party from different people's point of view. Now I am waiting for this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...