Friday, December 11, 2009

Lookalikes 79

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Off The Record by Jennifer O'Connell

Confessions of a Backup Dancer by Anonymous as told to Tucker Shaw

Oh boy this is a great one Claire/Bookworm found! While the last two seem to be actual copies, Audrey, Wait! fits in there pretty well as well, and that would definitely be my favorite. The colors on the other two seem dated to me, and I don't like the effects used on Confessions of a Backup Dancer or Off The Record for that matter.

Thanks to Claire/Bookworm for pointing out this lookalike!

Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

7 comments:

  1. I actually dnt like any of them. But I do think the 1st one is better than all the 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Wait is good, but it kind of makes me dizzy with my vertigo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and the second. Love the girl's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are neat lookalikes! I remember another similar one but I can't remember the title :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I like the second best because of the cool design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not crazy about any of them but they are great lookalikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the third =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...