Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Week In Books

Oh cool, you can add captions? I've never been one to shy away from giving tons of information no one wants, yay captions!
 Monday: nothing

Tuesday: nothing

Wednesday:

Persepolis 2 by Marjane Satrapi (Bought at Half Price Books)
Sew Darn Cute by Jenny Ryan (Bought at Half Price Books)
Lacy Crochet  (Bought at Half Price Books)
Stray Sock Sewing, Too by Daniel (Bought at Half Price Books)
Kristin Knits by Kristin Nicholas (Bought at Half Price Books)
The Big Book of Socks by Kathleen Taylor (Bought at Borders)

Thursday:

Luka and the Fire of Life by Salman Rushdie (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Friday:

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (Requested for Review) if this doesn't get me re-energized about reading, nothing will, I am so excited for this new series!!!!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney (Just Showed Up Review Copy) This was a pleasant surprise! I had the movie version from netflix so I watched that and also read the first in this series this weekend too!

Saturday:

I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

6 comments:

  1. Alea what great books you have! The Lying Game does sound good! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lying Game looks fanastic--lucky you! Enjoy all those fabulous books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great books! I hope you have a great time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I'm sorry you're not feeling energized to read. :( I hope Lying Game works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you find the zest for reading again soon! Hopefully The Lying Game will be it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo jealous you got The Lying Game! I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...