Sunday, January 02, 2011

A Strikes Again, 2 More Times

The Tuesday before Christmas another mysterious package ended up on my doorstep. This time A had send me a digital picture frame with a memory card in it. Turns out it was full of pictures half which I assume are from the new episodes starting tomorrow, Monday the 3rd and the other half sort of weird random pictures which I think are clues of some kind. At the end of the slideshow was the web address abcfamily.com/hohoho which leads to another photo gallery and a note that says "Where and what am I? You tell me. Share your thoughts in the comments section below!"




Last Tuesday I got what I believe is the final mystery package from A. The note inside said "Hey Liars, Happy New Year? I Don't Think So. -A" Besides the calla lilies there was some A confetti and inside of that a puzzle or rather 2 puzzles! I didn't find a web link this time so I guess we will have to watch the premiere tomorrow to see what this all means! I can't wait for the show to return, this Fall it ended at the end of my favorite book of the series (so far, I recently heard there are going to be 4 more books in the series!) so I can't wait to see where it goes next!




5 comments:

  1. So jealous you're still getting stuff from the PLL game! I'm so excited for the premiere tomorrow and the fact there will be more books! I thought the series was pretty well wrapped up so I'm curious to see how it will be expanded on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the premiere too. Curious to see where it all goes. One of these days I'll get around to finishing up the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous of this! I'm excited for the premiere! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you took these really good photos! I didn't have Internet/a camera when I got mine because of the holidays but now I can reference yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cool. One of these days maybe I should read the books and/or seek out the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...