Sunday, January 02, 2011

This Week (and last) in Books


Last week passed me by and I completely forgot to post so here is what I got the past 2 weeks!


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
The Pain Merchants by Janice Hardy (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Throat by R.A. Nelson (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Gemini Bites by Patrick Ryan (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Clarity by Kim Harrington (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Love, Happiness and Other Lies by Mother Told Me by Krista Lee Woodman (Christmas Gift from aunt who knows author and had it signed for me!)

Teenie by Christopher Grant (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Accepted Review Copy)
Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Purchased at Borders)

13 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous of "Where She Went"! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I can't wait to read CLARITY! Can't wait to see what you think. :)

    HAPPY READING! :D

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm so jealous of The Liar Society! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Pain Merchants - which, oddly, is the UK version. The North American one is Healing Wars. I reviewed both the first and second books on my blog over the summer and I ADORED them. I can't wait for book 3!

    Jealous of Clarity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Wishful Thinking too. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reading wishes everyone I need them!

    Cat- It actually came to me via the UK! I'll have to look up our version and see it if looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great selection of books! I'm so jealous of them all. Off to add some to my wishlist!

    I also can't wait to see what you think of Clarity. I really enjoyed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, Gayle Forman is awesome. That's a great selection of books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you have Where She Went. I am dying to get my grubby little paws on that book! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I had no idea how many just showed up review copies you get. Is it ever overwhelming? Anyway, looks like a good bunch of books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so anxious to see what you thought about Where she Went. I heart Adam!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...