Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Week In Books



Monday:


Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Daughter of Xanadu by Dori Jones Yang (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Badd by Tim Tharp (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Tuesday:


Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
The Girl Who Fell From the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Paris was Ours by Penelope Rowlands (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your just showed up pile this week :) xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S IT!!!!!

    I swear Other Words for Love is stalking me!

    *sigh* i'm really going to have to buy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did get a great stack of books! I got the Algonquin box too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Great books! Daughter of Xanadu looks so interesting, I love the plot premise. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash! I've heard Other Words for Love is quite good. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...