Sunday, February 06, 2011

This Week In Books


This week I got a mostly Knitting/Crochet themed order from Bookcloseouts on Tuesday, it goes something like this:


The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe
The Crochet Answer Book by Edie Eckman
Things I Learned from Knitting...whether I wanted to or not by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood
Yarn Harlot by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Hooked for Life: Adventures of a Crochet Zealot by Mary Beth Temple
Dear Me: A Letter to My Sixteen-Year-Old Self edited by Joseph Galliano
Divas Don't Knit by Gil McNeil (called The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club in the US)
How to Knit a Love Song by Rachael Herron
Ranson by Heart by Meg Cabot
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison
Chicks with Sticks (Knitwise) by Elizabeth Lenhard

I also got a book in a wonderful package of goodies that included yarn, candy and other fun things, thanks Fairy T!


Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

7 comments:

  1. I just love the title Yarn Harlot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice haul! Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have "Knitting Rules" by Stephanie Pearl-McFee and it's awesome. I've never heard of the one you got this week though. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have lots of great new titles to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're in a knitting mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:08 PM

    They sound nice, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...