Sunday, April 03, 2011

This Week in Books or Guess What I'm Actually Reading!


Things are looking up for the reader in me, I'm actually reading. I finished a book Friday that I had started about a week or so ago and an already halfway through another, rejoice! Now I just have to write some reviews before I forget what I have read! :P

Monday:
The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)

Tuesday:
My One and Only by Kristan Higgins (Purchased at Target)
The Knitting Diairies by Various (Purchased at Target)

Thursday:
The Vampire Diairies: The Return: Shadow Souls Vol 2 by L.J. Smith  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)
The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight Vol 3 by L.J. Smith (Just Shows Up Review Copy)

Friday:
Animorphs: The Invasion by K.A. Applegate  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)
Animorphs: The Visitor by K.A. Applegate  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)

4 comments:

  1. I think Vance used to read Animorphs back in the day! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. animorphs for a new generation I guess. Makes me feel old. Animorphs was the best man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the whole world was wondering why you weren't posting reviews anymore. (Or maybe I just missed the explanation post...?) Either way, welcome back to books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChalcedonyEye- Hehe nope you didn't miss anything. I just literally wasn't reading, but was also a little (or a lot) lazy with a small stack of books I read in the fall and never reviwed. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...