Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#NinePaths Third Path

I returned home from my first day back at work after my vacation to a wonderful surprise. The start of the third path in the Nine Paths of Chloe King! While I was expecting some information on the third path I didn't expect it to come to my doorstep!

This is what was inside:


The back of the little slip of paper with symbols on it reads:

"To unmask the ancient Mai script, seek the Bastet in your Book of Mai. A secret waits beneath. Tweet the decoded message using #TheUniter."

I also ended up checking my special email account on my MaiPad and good thing too because that included a new version of the Book of Mai I needed to read to decode the message.

The message read "The Uniter is Chloe King" when I tweeted that I received a tweet back with this image:


Are you playing along with the Nine Paths of Chloe King? You can play along here! And also get your own Circle Charm by typing in the word Circle.

The Nine Paths to Chloe King Free Gift offer (“Offer”) is valid from 5/24/11 at 8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") to 6/14/11 at 11:59:59 PM PDT or until supplies last, whichever is sooner. Offer open to residents of 50 US & DC, 13 & older who follow a participating blogger in The Nine Paths to Chloe King Blogger/Journalist Program (“Blogger”) at time of redeeming free gift (“Free Gift”). Each 1 of 3 Free Gifts available is tied to a different code word which will be revealed by Blogger at 3 separate times (estimated to be 5/24/11, 6/6/11, and 6/13/11). To redeem a Free Gift (while supplies last), go to ahttp://abcfamily.go.com/shows/nine-lives-chloe-king/nine-paths & enter code. Expect Free Gift within 8–10 weeks from 6/14/11. Limit: 1 Free Gift/person. Void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...