Friday, February 17, 2012

Lookalikes 151

I think these are both kind of cute. Picture is cute and the typefaces on both are cute. Bookmark Days wins me over with the very trendy Pink/Orange combo.  The only thing I'm not digging is the giant pink puddle on the bottom of Bookmark Days, but it seems like one of those things that a imprint or a series does to show it's part of something bigger. Still don't like it.
 
Thanks to Claire who suggested this lookalike! 
 
Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

3 comments:

  1. I think they're both cute too, but I vote for the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Beef Princess one more. I think because we can see more of the hay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I prefer Beef Princess just because I'm totally won over by the title.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...