Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hardcover vs Paperback 161


It's Dade's last summer at home, and things are pretty hopeless. He has a crappy job, a "boyfriend" who treats him like dirt, and his parents' marriage is falling apart. So when he meets and falls in love with the mysterious Alex Kincaid, Dade feels like he's finally experiencing true happiness. But when a tragedy shatters the final days of summer, he realizes he must face his future and learn how to move forward from his past.
 
I've always liked the hardcover and still do! The quote on the paperback is very nicely done though!
 
Have you spotted a Hardcover vs. Paperback you would like to contribute? Send me an email!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about either one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book & really wish the author would write a second one! :)
    Even though I like the first one, I think I like the second one better!

    -Shanise @ Camisado Mind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...